Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Monkey Mango Smoothie


My mom was going shopping and she found this smoothie book called Cool Smoothie Fast, Fun, Frozen Treats. So I made one of the smoothie that sound good. It was called Monkey Mango Smoothie. It was a pretty good smoothie. I'm going to make another one of the smoothies but next time I will be making a different kind. This smoothie was very creamy and smooth. All you need is these ingredients.

1 cup of low-fat milk
1 cup of cubed mango
1 ripe banana, peeled, sliced
1 teaspoon of honey
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Blend all of the ingredients in the blender. Process the smoothie until smooth. That will make 1 smoothie.



1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was delicious! You'll have to make me one when I get home!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete