Saturday, January 29, 2011

FLIPPED

FLIPPED is one of my favorite books in the world. I just finished FLIPPED about 2 weeks ago. I think that any one in the mood to read a boy and girl love story should read this book. The book is good if you want a book that has good characters. The book shows the boys side of the story and the girls side. This is a different kinda book. I have written a response about the book. I wrote the response as a poem.


flipped  


one day can be so normal
but before you know it 
every thing can be flipped
you may like someone 
but never look farther then their 
two faced cute smile and gleaming eyes
he may think you're weird 
you may scare him 
and not even know it
but then this is where it all changes
every thing you knew 
FLIP'S
and how does this happen
easy 
life just changes

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE it that you have added poetry to your "fun things to make."

    I wonder what will happen when you combine your way with words and your way with craft supplies...

    ReplyDelete